- 15-year-old me: MOM I'm practically an ADULT ugggh you never let me do ANYTHING in olden times i could get MARRIED *eye roll into another dimension*
- me now: for my birthday i want food and to stay on your health insurance
this is what dreams are made of
Sweet dreams are made of cheese
Who am I to disagree
I’m so mad at Steve right now, and I guess I kinda shouldn’t be. He’s having a hard time with the stuff he’s being tested on, and he’s such a perfectionist that it is killing him. That doesn’t mean he gets to take his frustration out on me, though! I already left him one pissed off message, so I’m not bothering him again until he answers it. Dammit USN, why must you screw with my relationship so much!?
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Why do people drink alcohol it tastes disgusting
you don’t drink it for the taste. u drink shit like apple juice for the taste. you drink alcohol to get rid of the bad taste that every awful person in your life has left
Blue, brown, and green eye colors
Mine fluctuates Between amber and honey
Mine’s not even on the chart. Mine is a golden sea green.
My eyes have been every shade of blue on here, plus a couple other shades of gray. They constantly change.